Swap Meet Info:
We have a limited number of 10′ x 12’ swap meet spaces available for the weekend. Due to space limitations, we only have 15 spaces available, so don’t hold back- send in your Swap Meet Vendor application today! The cost for one space is $60, and this includes a weekend pass for one (a $50 value). YES THIS IS A SMOKIN’ DEAL. We think the swap meet is fun, so want to keep it fun and attainable for our vendors.
The swap meet area is near the General Store, and is located in the very heart of Luckenbach. Some of the spaces are covered, and some are out in the open. Vendors should bring a canopy, tables, and tarps to cover your goods overnight, etc. Because of the central location of the swap meet, booths will need to be completely loaded in by 8am Saturday. We strongly suggest that you get set up on Friday morning, and enjoy our growing Friday attendance as well.
Swap Meet Vendor fee is only $60 and includes a single rally weekend pass , Saturday night dinner, and a complimentary t-shirt. Additional guests pay the standard $50 weekend pass fee, and you can add them when you do your online registration. The swap meet will be held on Friday and Saturday, with Saturday being the big day.
Swap Meet Rules:
- Vendor spaces must be fully set up by 8am Saturday morning, but Friday Morning is the best time to set up your canopy, tables, and display your goods. On Friday, you can pull your truck up pretty close for unloading your canopies, tables, & goods. The area gets really crowded with motorcycles on Saturday, so it’s essential that no vendor cars or trucks be in the swap meet area after 8am on Saturday.
- All vendor vehicles should be parked in the main parking lot after vehicle unloading.
- There’s not much room in the swap meet area, so trailers will need to be unloaded and moved to the parking lot as well.
- Canopies and tables are encouraged. You may get a covered vendor space, but it’s first come, first served, so bring a 10′ x10′ canopy just in case!
- Most items for sale should be used, and preferably a little funky. Some new stuff like vintage or re-pop OEM parts, books, service manuals, or art are ok. We really want this to be a swap meet, not a GatorShades, Do-Rag, and Eyeglass Cleaner Expo. No Political Propaganda allowed.